- Board of Directors
- Executive Director
- WSST Committees
- WSST Documents
- Position Statements
- Our History
- Contact Us
About the Foundation Committee:
- The WSST Foundation Committee is appointed by the President of WSST. Committee members serve at the pleasure of the president but because of the need to provide a group with special knowledge and experience these appointments are usually for a number of years.
- Another unique characteristics of the Foundation Committee are positions of President, Treasures and various Vice Presidents, each with a different role.
- A major responsibility of the committee members is to solicit funds from Wisconsin businesses and industries for project grants. The committee also distributes grant and scholarship forms to individuals and at various meetings and conventions. Each spring the committee meets to select, from among applications, those they will fund from Foundation monies or recommend to sponsoring corporations. While the committee is independent from the WSST Board in some ways they must seek their approval for the disbursement of Foundation funds.
- WSST Foundation funds can be used only for Foundation purposes and can not be used for WSST activities.
- Steve Bower (President) Madison
- Bob Boone (First Vice-President) Eau Claire
- Peter Watts (Second Vice-President) Watertown
- K.T. Willhite (Third Vice-President) La Crosse
- Dick Seng (Treasurer), Racine
- Margie Winter (Secretary) Fond du Lac